Look Whooo's One!!
Oh my, Avery we survived your first year!! It wasn't too hard, life is just a lot different these days. I wouldn't trade it for the world. I love you so much! You make me laugh and excited to be your mom each day.
What are you doing at 12 months?
- You are back to a strict nap schedule...something you've done on your own. 930a and 330p every day.
- Bed time is around 8ish....but is so hard when the sun is out. Mom & Dad still want to play with you.
- You have finally started to clap, wave and shake your head no.
- You have 8 teeth. The last one to come in was the bottom left of center.
- Baby food is really no longer an option. You must be able to feed yourself. And goldfish are your snack of choice.
- Your volume is impressive. You yell so loudly. We're not sure how you don't hurt your own ears because ours are definitely ringing.
- You like toys that you can push or walk behind like your hippo. You enjoy playing with toys in the bathtub. But my favorite...you love to sit and look at books. I will read them to you, but you are very happy just to look at the pictures and read your own story.
Some pictures of Avery at her friend Kayla's first birthday. The car was hard for her to sit in and go anywhere, but she enjoyed pushing it. She also liked the slide in the background of this picture.
Sorry for my blog absence. Summer school is a lot of work!! I can't promise that things will get much better.