Avery is 18 months now. As you can see from these pictures from the last 6 months, she is growing up so quickly.
|We put a lot of miles on this car over the summer.|
|This picture was taken at the Simmons family cabin in Alpina, MI.|
|Ready to watch college football.|
|The cutest pumpkin ever!|
|On our way to see Santa.|
- You say Mama, Da-ddy, Bumpa, doggy, No, ba-by, hi, bye-bye, waffle, nanna (banana), uh-oh, yeah, wow and attempt to say a lot of other things.
- You sign more, please, thank you, milk, eat, dog, cat, all done, fish, grandpa, grandma, drink, baby, banana, read.
- When asked what noises a cow or duck say, you answer with moo or quack.
- You give the most amazing kisses!!
- You love to watch your Elmo video.
- You love to dance around to any kind of music.
- You can point to your bellybutton, nose, eyes, and ears when asked.
- You love to read books or have books read to you.
- You love to sing the alphabet song, and wear everything around your neck.
- You wear size 4 diapers.
- You wear 18 month - 24 month clothes and a size 6 shoe.
- You can use a fork to eat pretty well.
- You go to bed around 8pm and wake up each morning at 745am.
- You are down to pretty much 1 nap a day.
- You know how to throw some great tantrums. I believe that it's because you want to communicate, but don't know how. In addition, you are very independent and have definite views on some things. If someone puts a stop to your plan, it makes you very upset.
- I think something I notice in pictures is how much your hair has grown. If we want your hair to stay out of your face, we have to put it in pigtails. I've recently tried headbands again, but you don't keep them in for very long.
- If we tell you something is hot, you blow on it. And I don't just mean food.
- You have 16 teeth. Your "K9" teeth were the last four to come in all
at once. Similar to how your all 4 pre-molars showed up at once in August.
- Most recently you've learned how to climb onto the kitchen chairs and on top of the coffee table.
- You are in this phase where you like to take clothes and wear them around your neck.