|Bedillion Wedding 7/31/10|
My name is Kristen, I am a wife to Gregory, mom to 16 month old Avery and a nursing school student. I had a real job as a merchandise buyer for over 5 years, but with the encouragement from my wonderful husband I am back in school to pursue my true passion. I was born and raised in Phoenix, Arizona, and now live in Ohio.
15 Random facts:
1) I could honestly each pizza every single day of the week. Avery is a fan too. Some say it's because I ate so much of it while I was pregnant.
2) My next guilty pleasure is Chik-fil-a. We are what you call "regulars" at our local restruant.
3) While on the food facts, my favorite ice cream is Baskin Robbins Rocky Road.
4) I played fast pitch softball since I was in the 2nd grade until Jr. year in high school. Then I thought having a car was more important. I would go back and do things differently if I could.
5) I played the flute in band, but only did marching band for one year.
6) I only knew my one grandmother, and she passed away when I was in the first grade. I think that is the reason I treasure Greg's grandparents so much. And makes me so happy that Avery not only knows her grandparents but her great grandparents as well.
7) My dad passed away when I was 2 years old from pancreatic cancer at the age of 31.
8) I have a Bachelor of Science in Global Business from Arizona State University.
9) I have lived in AZ, NJ, VA and OH. Arizona will always be home to me. We've lived in Ohio for the last 5 years. We have beautiful Summer's, gorgeous Fall's, wonderful neighbors and friends here. I just have a hard time with the long winters. Hopefully one day we can live somewhere a little warmer.
10) I'm a much better student the second time around.
11) I am practically the oldest student in two of my classes this year. I swear none of them are paying any attention to the teacher, they are all on Facebook or texting. Boy that makes me sound old doesn't it!!
12) Since meeting my husband I have become a big fan of college football. We root for Michigan State in this house. (Arizona State too, it's just never on tv here)
13) I also love to watch Michigan State basketball!!
14) Stacey and Lea have been my best friends since elementary school.
15) After getting my BSN I plan to become a Certified Diabetes Educator.