Friday, October 15, 2010

Day 2: Meaning Behind Your Blog Name

Our Sweet Life came about after lots of brainstorming.  Both my husband and I are type 1 diabetic.  Although diabetes does not define who we are, it is definitely something that we deal with each day.  Our life became much sweeter after having our daughter in June 2009.  I can't imagine a greater love.  I created this blog because we live so far away from our families.  I wanted them to be able to watch Avery grow and change.

 Interesting fact....our blog was almost named New Pants On the Block.  I'm not afraid to admit that I am a New Kids On the Block fan, and my husbands nickname for me is Pants.  Avery has been referred to as baby pants on occassion amon many of her other nicknames.  But in the end I'm glad that I chose Our Sweet Life.  It just fits.

No comments:

Post a Comment