Thursday, July 30, 2009

Too good to be true!

The last few nights Avery has been sleeping 5-6 hours straight. Oh how I like not waking up every 2-3 hours. Who knew I would ever be so excited to get 5 hours of sleep? Right now she is taking her nap. It gives me some time to pick up around the house a little. I want to go to JoAnn's to look for a few things when she wakes up, but I'm not sure that I dare. Recently, every time I put her in the car she cries the entire time. It totally tugs at my heart the entire time. I feel like once we get home I need a nap to recover from the emotional turmoil she has put me through. So it is up in the air if I have the courage to drive the 2 miles to JoAnn's and risk her unhappiness.

I plan to post some picture soon-I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment