Wow! I can't believe 6 months have gone by so quickly. At 6 months you...
- weigh 17lb 11 oz & 26 1/2in long.
- still only have 2 bottom teeth.
- wear size 2-3 diapers.
- wear size 9 months clothes.
- eat 1 sometimes 2 "real food" meals - including avacado, applesauce, peas, green beans, squash, carrots, sweet potatos, prunes, pears and cereal.
- you stop to watch the ringing bell Hershey Kiss commercial.
- sleep all night unless your teeth are bothering you.
- most importantly...almost all troubles can be solved by singing "The Wheels on the Bus".
You've grown so much these last 6 months and can't wait to see the little girl you become in the next 6.