Friday, January 8, 2010

New Years Resolutions

Photobucket



Today on Kelly's Korner she is asking us to share our New Year's Resolutions. This is the first time I've ever participated in any of Kelly's Show Us Your Life Friday's. Which brings me to my first Resolution...



  1. Update our family blog at least 2 times a week. Unfortunately all of our family and friends live farther away than we would like. And Avery is growing and changing every day. By updating our blog more often we will be able to share more of Avery with the ones we love.

  2. To be a more positive person. In 2009 I made some big changes...had a baby, quit my job and went back to school. I am in uncharted waters right now. I've found myself being more negative in this situation that I would like to be. I've spent way too much time stressing about money/finances, and not enough time enjoying my time with Avery. I want to face 2010 with a positive attitude, and know in my heart that these changes I'm making today will be so worth it in the end. *This will be the hardest one for me to keep...feel free to remind me of this often.

  3. To focus on being a good mom to Avery and wife to Greg. They are the two most important people in my life. I want to give them my best everyday.

These Resolutions are so different than any of mine in the past, but I'm excited for 2010...it is going to be a great year and a great beginning to a new decade!!

No comments:

Post a Comment