At 7 months you...
- wear size 2-3 diapers
- wear 9mo - 12mo clothes
- still only have your 2 bottom teeth
- take 2-3 naps a day
- sleep from 8pm-6/7am
- eat 3 "real" meals each day. Your favorites include pumpkin apples, pears, mixed vegetables and squash
- snack on cheerios broken up in quarters
- started to experiment with a sippy cup and juice
- love to watch the cat, Sonya. She even lets you pet her sometimes...until you grab her tail
- don't ever stay in one place. You are usually rolling or scooting all over the place
- have really started to giggle often
You'll notice that there is not a sign in this picture. Last month the sign created more distraction than anything else. So I tried something different this month. This photo session was much easier than others in the past. I'm not sure if it was because there wasn't a sign to play with, or Avery is just growing up.